about 2 years ago
Director Vehicle Engineering (chassis, dynamics background)- Norfolk - Perm
Think you know a company? .... Think again.
Bluechip, vehicle manufacturer, house-hold name, renown for vehicle dynamics.. .sleeping giant? Think again.
Following a recent acquisition this company is undergoing renewed vigour and significant investment. Already well established for light weight, dynamic sports cars, this company is moving forwards into new vehicle categories and with advanced propulsion systems. Why risk an EV start up, when there is a n established and burgeoning brand?
What you will do:
- As Vehicle Engineering Director, you'll be working at a strategic level across a range of exciting new projects within the Group.
- Grow the Vehicle Engineering Group in capacity and technical capability worldwide, fully utilising both current and future technologies across a range of vehicles and propulsion systems
- You'll oversee all aspects of Vehicle Engineering, including Vehicle Dynamics Benchmarking, aerothermal, nvh, vehicle layout & integration (packaging).
What you will need:
- Manage a vehicle engineering function.
- A background in
- Vehicle Benchmarking
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Vehicle Test & Development
- Significant experience in developing Strategic Planning initiatives within these areas.
- A high level of driving and vehicle technical assessment skills, with experience of leading a team to deliver on Projects across the function.
- A background in delivering multiple automotive vehicle development programmes for high performance vehicles, we're looking for someone with a strong commercial awareness, and a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
What you will get:
All the advantages of working for a prestigious high-tech automotive company. You will find a purpose-built facility, with all the tools and equipment you need to do an outstanding job.
A salary and relocation package commensurate with experience
To discuss this role further, please submit a current CV and details of notice and remuneration. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However please contact me should you have any questions.