Urgently seeking a Tax Manager with a proven track record in dealing with Direct Tax matters in the UK, working for a multinational FMCG company based near Birmingham.
- As a Direct Tax Manager, you will be part of the Global Tax Team, and will hold responsibility for all Direct Tax matters in the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands Holding Companies.
- You will be part of a worldwide function, reporting directly to the Direct Tax Country Manager in UK, Ireland and Netherlands Holding Companies.
- Support year-end tax processes and provide advisory support on tax reporting.
Key skills and experience:
- Accountancy background (professional qualification desirable however strong history of accountancy experience suitable also)
- Direct tax training in public accounting firm (big 4 preferred) including post-qualification experience
- Post qualification experience in large multinational company
- Experience of managing outsourced tax compliance contract US GAAP tax accounting, SAO & CBCR experience desirable
- Broad understanding of UK corporate income tax
- Excellent project management skills, highly organised and proven ability to lead multiple tasks effectively
- Good communication skills & fluent English, ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Experience of working with shared service centre desirable
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software desirable
This is a 12 week contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £25.00 PAYE based near Stirchley, Birmingham.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.