Job Title - Dimensional Engineer
Rate - up to £33 per hour
Location - Warwickshire
Industry - Automotive
An opportunity has arisen to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the Warwickshire area. A Dimensional Maturation & Build Integrity Engineer is required to join the DMBI Team, the principal responsibility for the team is the dimensional maturation of the body structure.
As Dimensional Engineer, you will be required to:
- Support the Dimensional Maturation and Build Integrity Project Engineer in the Programme deliverables.
- Identify and drive tasks associated with the Dimensional Maturation and Build Integrity roles and responsibilities and report out status in an agreed format.
- Support the buy off of the virtual product and process validation provided by the Dimensional Management and DVA team for all model lines
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- BIW Dimensional Maturation experience
- Engineers should be highly self-motivated, production orientated individuals, with proven team leading and effective communication skills
- Computer literacy and an ability to write technical reports and give presentations are essential requirements.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment