Digital Pre-Assembly Block Leader- 52150
A Digital Pre-Assembly Block Leader is required with working knowledge of vehicle attributes including manufacturing.
This company based in Basildon requires a Digital Pre-Assembly Block Leader with experience using Teamcenter, Digital Buck and E2KS for a new contract role. As a Digital Pre-Assembly Block Leader, you will be required to:
- Create an optimised list of configured Digital Vehicles (control models) to support DPA Verification
- Deliver DPA 0/1 QOS Reporting and status at gateways.
- Communicate DPA metrics / shortage / inhibitors / top issues to the Functional Integration and Program Management teams.
- Create and Maintain the Program Requirement list based on the Program assumption using the System Interface Chart and BOM Review and Sign-off the Program Requirement list with D&R engineers, CAD and Full Service Suppliers for DPAs 0 and 1
- Create a work plan to resolve all non-compliant requirements to support V1 and V2 compatibility targets
- Perform cross-Functional DPA studies to develop proposals / solutions to resolve geometric issues, as required
- Determine the best total vehicle solution for geometric issues.
- Escalate issues to Program and functional activities as required using escalation process including presenting to senior management.
- Provide QOS metrics for DPA 0, 1 and communicate status
- Chair weekly Block meetings, issuing agendas and minutes
The Digital Pre-Assembly Block Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Self-starter who can demonstrate excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Cited practical examples of being able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated vehicle experience essential
- Working knowledge of vehicle attributes including Manufacturing
- Experience in using Teamcenter, Digital Buck and E2KS proficiently
- Competent in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Systems
If you have any questions about the VA DPA Block Leader role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889 262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship