£22.89 - 29.59 per hour
Digital Platform Analyst - 54278
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
This is a key Digital role, supporting the central processes, people and tooling for the EU customer websites running eCommerce.
- Business lead for Application Management team.
- Website stability metrics.
- Business lead for coding deployments.
- Operational support for Build and Price and eComm data.
- Day to day incident management and resolution.
- Long term process/tooling improvement.
- Management reporting.
As our client widens its online sales portfolio, this role will be the key Business Operations voice ensuring processes and tooling are robust and risks adequately assessed and mitigated. Day to day work will revolve around project managing and motivating the different digital teams, many of which we have no direct responsibility for, resolving day to day issues and driving long-term root cause solutions, whilst keeping management aware of project status.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to drive positive working relationships with all main interfaces is absolutely essential.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and strong determination to succeed in a complex and sometimes challenging environment.
- Independent self-starter with a positive can-do approach and determination to succeed.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Strong writing skills and interpersonal skills.
- A drive for continuous improvement.
- Strong Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience of complex data processes.
- Experience of managing complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Experience of a fast moving, ever changing environment.
- Motor manufacturer or other website experience ideal but not absolutely necessary.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.