Job Title: Digital Modeller
Location: Guangzhou, South China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity for a Digital Modeller has arisen with this global automobile manufacturer in Southern China. The individual will utilise Alias and Catia, looking at the use of body and body parts in 3-D data.
- Generation of mass production from point cloud data in clay models and A-Level data
- Discussion and adjustment of data on engineering feasibility.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Proficient in mass production and development of new numbers
- Strong knowledge of industrial design engineering.
- Bachelor Degree or above in related field
- Proficient in the use of ALIAS
- Experience in a design position in the automotive industry
- Ability to communicate daily work in English
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.