Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p/a + Company Car + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work for our client at their head office in Telford. The role will be ensuring the company's digital marketing capacity is aligned to the businesses strategic direction, sales/new business development targets and budgeted commitments.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Accountable for developing, implementing and executing strategic digital marketing plans for the relevant group businesses alongside the internal teams.
- Keeping up to date at all times with product knowledge/mix and the external markets
- Oversee the online marketing strategy for the group.
- Plan, support and execute where necessary (depending on the existing businesses skill sets), digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the group website/s
- Working closely with our existing agency, ensure that all activities are cohesive and on plan and within the already-agreed brand guidelines
- Work with the Head of Marketing/Heads of business and their teams to understand their individual businesses and make recommendations on their social media strategy. Implement and monitor in line with set KPI's
- Manage and maintain the website/s content, working with the Head of Marketing, Agency and internal marketing colleagues at all times to ensure brand accuracy
- Support with the writing of content for the website and social accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Overall accountability for the management of these accounts ensuring all activity reflects the marketing strategy
- EDM and DM capability - Working with the Heads of business and internal marketing colleagues to action templates to develop an annual programme of activity to reflect the business strategy
- PPC/Adwords knowledge - Work is carried out by our external agency, however role holder will work alongside the team to maximise opportunities for the Group businesses in their entirety
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing, creation of content for blogs and other media as appropriate. Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- At least 3 years' experience in all aspects of Digital Marketing preferably across a range of businesses
- Hootsuite experience would be preferable
- desire to be proactively involved in innovating and supporting the growth of our business
- Stakeholder management and Commercially focused, Strong focus on Customer Service and Strong problem-solving skills
- Working effectively at all levels internally and externally with Good Interpersonal & team working skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.