Digital Marketing Executive
FMCG Equipment Manufacturer
£18,000 - £24,000
This organisation is a well-established and well regarded manufacturer of specialist equipment that is used in the food production and fmcg sector.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to be part of their growing marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for coding emails and using a content management system to improve and maintain a number of in-house market leading websites. The marketing team is dedicated to brand development and your role will contribute to our progressive digital strategy.
As part of the marketing team you will help to develop and implement new designs and ideas for the websites and email campaigns. Other areas within the role include, technical support, problem solving, analysis of digital performance and liaising with the design and sales teams.
We are looking for a motivated person who can work within the marketing team and grow into the role. The position offers good career progression for the right candidate.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of email marketing
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google analytics
The following skills would be advantageous yet are not essential:
- Experience of hand coding and testing HTML Emails
- Experience of Magento or other content management systems
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design/Development
- Keenness to learn fundamental web technologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that are looking to progress their marketing career within an in house environment and who perhaps have a passion for British Manufacturing.
If you are interested please apply.