- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61563
Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with capital equipment, which designs and manufactures stainless steel and aluminum products for the food, pharmaceutical, and medical sectors. The business is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant within the Marketing Department.
Each of the market sectors requires marketing attention. Multi-tasking across a broad range of brands will make this role both interesting, challenging, and rewarding.
The business is looking for a motivated person who can work within the team and grow into the role.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Responsible for coding emails, using a content management system to improve and maintain in-house market-leading websites.
- Develop the brand which coincides with the digital strategy.
- Implement new designs for the company websites and email campaigns.
- Be a problem solver and technical support and analysis of digital performance
- Liaise with the design and sales teams.
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with the following
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in email marketing and using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of Graphic Design
- Essential to have excellent communication skills, the ability to build rapport
- Knowledge of SEO and best practice
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
Suitably qualified and experienced Digital Marketing Assistant should apply by contacting James Randall on 07947343990
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.