£20.73 - 26.82 per hour
Digital Designer - 54321
Rate - £20.73 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £26.82 per hour
Concept modelling, Visualisation, Unreal Development.
Agile, digital modelling techniques and visualisation skills.
Alias SubD, Maya, Blender or equivalent for modelling and Unreal, Vred, Maya for visualisation. Unreal Engine for real time experiential presentations.
Two years relevant Design/Digital modelling and visualisation
A relevant design degree
- Deliver high quality digital models using 3D poly-modelling techniques (Maya, Alias Sub D) in an agile manner.
- Collate and exchange data for digital model assembly.
- Support the design process through the development and presentation of digital models in Unreal or V RED.
- Interface with all levels and functions of the design team.
- Deliver data to downstream departments and assist with data transfer and data preparation for milling and model making.
- Create renderings and visualisations to support Design management reviews using V RED / Unreal / Maya.
- Help prepare Virtual Reality presentations for senior management reviews.
- Use Unreal to create interactive environments to provide context around future vehicle experience proposals.
- Play an important role in the design studio, by being an energetic and vital part of the design development process.
- Dunton based with possible travel between London and Merkenich Studio.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.