Jonathan Lee Asset Management are working as an exclusive partner to one of the world's leading engineering and project management consultancies in their search for a Digital Asset Management Practice Director.
This exciting opportunity as Practice Director will define and deliver a business plan for the Digital Asset Management practice that will enable our client to deliver rapid growth in asset management across the highway and rail sectors in the UK. Our client is a leader in the transportation sector supporting clients to develop and implement end-to-end asset delivery models, making best use of data and digitally-enabled decision-support tools and refining operating processes.
As the Practice Director you will provide a key leadership role for the Digital Asset Management practice. This will comprise of technical leadership, ensuring that you are continually developing the best tools, processes and methodologies, that you're striving for technical excellence whilst enthusing and developing your staff so that you retain our clients market leading position.
The Digital Asset Management Practice Director will work closely with market and client directors accountable for key partnerships with Highways England, Network Rail and local authorities to develop a wider business strategy for these clients. Driving rapid growth in management services is a key priority for our client's UK and European operations. The Practice Director will also work collaboratively with colleagues from other UK divisions and infrastructure sectors to support business development, develop technical propositions and prioritise the practice's work winning and work delivery activities to align with the strategic framework.
This key business role will have specific objectives and responsibilities to include:
- Securing new revenue from clients - including key clients such as Highways England and Network Rail - in line with wider business revenue growth aspirations. This will require taking roles leading bids and working with the wider market teams in business development activities and maintaining pipeline of future revenue opportunities.
- Ensuring the practice delivers technically excellent projects on time and on budget for our clients, taking responsibility for the overall technical quality of work delivered by the practice. This is expected to include taking roles as Project Director or Technical Reviewer on our most strategically important commissions.
- Ensuring that the practice meets budgeted performance targets which will include revenue, operating profit, staff utilisation, headcount and customer satisfaction.
- Lead the Digital Asset Management Practice, building on the reputation for technical excellence and ability to flexibly respond to business needs.
- Implement the delivery of the strategy for growth in Digital Asset Management, working in conjunction with the Transportation Strategy Director.
To be considered for this role you will be a recognised leader in the asset management community with a proven track record of growing a business in a consultancy environment. You will have the capability to lead the Digital Asset Management Practice that has a reputation for technical excellence and quality of delivery whilst ensuring excellent customer focus and relationship management skills. This post will require an individual with a strong business acumen, demonstrated knowledge of identifying potential value creation and an ability to adapt to different cultures, working environments to build rapport with both clients and practice teams. You will be of Degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification and ideally have an affiliation with the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) and the wider asset management community.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work within one of the world's leading consultancies in their drive to establish themselves as a market leader in Digital Asset Management. In return our client can offer an excellent Director level salary and extensive benefits package to include a Bonus, Car/Car Allowance, Pension and Private Healthcare. This role will require extensive travel across the UK however as a base location our client can accommodate this senior level role to be situated at either of their Birmingham, London or Manchester offices.
If you would like to discuss this role and opportunity in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send your CV .