£15 per hour + overtime and van
8 months ago
Diesel Pump Service Engineer x 2
Bridgenorth and field based
Rates: £13-15ph + van + overtime
Hours: 8-5 Monday- Thursday
A well-established industrial pump hire and sales company are looking for Diesel Pump Service Engineers for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of various types of diesel pumps to satisfy the customer's needs. The role will be based on site and operating at various customer sites within the UK.
These positions demand an individual who is able to think on their feet and has an intuitive mind set whereby they will be required to solve problems in a timely manner.
For the role of Pump Engineer you must have the following: -
- Strong engineering understanding of diesel pumps.
- Experience of rebuilding, fixing, installing, maintaining and refurbishing pumps to a high standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Deal with breakdown of pumps and pump systems involving refurbishment of bearings, seals, pressure testing, filter changing, machining and fault finding.
- Strong fault-finding experience with a practical hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Work efficiently and effectively on their own or as part of a team .
Benefits: - Company van fully expensed
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.