£41k - 48k per year
about 1 month ago
Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer (FTC)
To £48,000 p.a. plus benefits
A Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer is required to ensure that all target criteria are met and that the powertrain works to its full efficiency in all operating conditions. Candidates with experience of planning and execution of an engine or vehicle development program would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, requires a proactive Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer, based in Basildon, to plan, prepare and supervise related vehicle tests, assessment and documentation of test results and delivery of calibrations. As a Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer you will be required to:
- Plan and execute an engine or vehicle development program
- Analyse results and preparation of recommendations
- Participate in vehicle test development trips
- Liaise and report to various functions within the organisation
The Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience within the automotive industry in Diesel calibration
- Good knowledge of Diesel exhaust after-treatment hardware
- Good working knowledge of EMS and related tools and software
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
This is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) to December 2021 and provides an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good knowledge of Diesel combustion engine fundamentals to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based consultancy will offer you:
- Up to £48,000 p.a.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.