Job title: Technical Author - Diesel Engines
Salary Range: Up to £25.00 per hour (Fully dependant on experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Author to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines
The successful candidate will utilise Authoring software tools to develop and maintain a variety of Diesel Engine Service Publications.
This includes Service Manuals, Service Periodicals & Tooling Catalogues, for both new and existing products.
The development and maintenance of accurate and easy to use Service Publications is essential to maximise Service Capability of Dealers & Distributors Globally.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Knowledge of engine components
- Engineering drawing, illustration and model understanding / knowledge
- Ability to interpret basic technical data
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge within a previous relevant position
- A working knowledge of authoring and graphics software systems
- The ability to understand complex data structures and present data to user groups in a structured format
- Good working knowledge of engines authoring and graphics software systems - eg NCR Windchill / ACM
Please contact James Tilley for more details.