Job title: Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £36.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Diesel Engines
A Development Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Based within the Product Engineering Development department at the Stafford facility, this vacancy is initially a 12 month contract. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and delivering engineering activity as part of the 4000 Series diesel product development strategy.
To apply for this Development Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering Degree or other equivalent qualification/experience
- Experienced in analysing complex engine test data
- High standard of written technical reporting
- Diesel engine validation experience with producing Design Validation Plans and Reports
- Working knowledge of heavy duty industrial diesel engines such as cooling systems, lubrication, turbocharging etc…
- Diesel engine P & E with fuel and control systems development experience
- Planning, conducting and reporting on engine based noise and vibration testing.
- Knowledge of emissions measurement techniques, worldwide emission regulations and emissions measurement hardware.
- Knowledge of turbocharger matching, fuel system optimisation and control system development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- PC literacy, excellent use of all MS Office components
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Development Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.