Diesel Engine Performance Engineer
Salary Range: £44,000 to £50,500 plus Benefits
Hours: Full Time - 37.00
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not available with this role
**Flexible Working will be considered**
An opening has become available for a diesel engine performance engineer to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This is an exciting opportunity to carry out performance and emissions development work that will make significant contributions to the C2.8 and C3.6 NPI program.
As a Performance Engineer, you will be a key member of the team, taking a leading role on a variety of product development projects covering performance and emissions development, validation and certification disciplines.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- An Engineering or Science Degree or be qualified through relevant work experience.
- Previous engine performance and emissions development experience is essential, ideally gained working for a diesel engine manufacturer.
- Will possess good team working, project management, organisational skills with the ability to lead small project teams effectively.
- Will possess good communication and statistical analytical skills, with ability to provide concise insights, conclusions and recommendations drawn from complex technical data.
- Simulation-based product development experience is desirable
- Good PC Skills are essential, able to use Excel to intermediate standard or higher.
- Previous experience using MATLAB and SIMULINK Systems is desirable.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.