Title: Diesel Diagnostics Calibration Engineer
Division: Product Development
Contract Position based in: Basildon, Essex
Diesel Diagnostics Calibration Engineer required to develop and sign-off diagnostics calibration for aftertreatment systems and sensors
- Demonstrated Capability of Diesel Powerpack Systems Development; Engine On-Board Diagnostics; Off-Board Diagnostics; including Urea-SCR-DOC Aftertreatment Systems and Sensors;
- Calibration development practices and tools;
- PCM Software and hardware development processes.
Must be a good team player and communicator with a willingness to support the team and assist others to a shared goal
- Prior experience of Diesel Diagnostics Engine and Vehicle Programme Delivery
- Use of HIL Test Facility and Analytical Environments
- BEng / BSc Engineering Degree
UK Driving Licence required
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.