Diesel Calibration Engineer - 51745
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Diesel Calibration Engineer is required with knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
This company, a description based in Basildon requires a Diesel Calibration Engineer with experience covering calibration, control system development or application for a new contract role.
As a Diesel Calibration Engineer you will be required to carry out the following:
- Management of calibration development plan and daily dyno test plan.
- Report P&E status and progress in technical meetings and program reviews.
- Manage interfaces with vehicle calibration development engineers and external teams.
- Release of calibration for integration into vehicle calibration releases.
- Support of software function development and validation testing.
- Support DVPSOR (Design Verification Plan and Sign Off Report) testing and reporting
- Liaise with program team to schedule engine, dress kit, prototype, spares, etc. to support calibration development plan.
- Liaise with powertrain test department to coordinate testing and facility requirements.
The Diesel Calibration Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of Diesel combustion with demonstrable experience of engine development and/or calibration.
- Experience of Diesel engine optimisation and calibration
- Knowledge of air-path control systems and engine management software
- Ability to motivate, influence and manage people effectively.
- Works well under pressure and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Relevant experience covering calibration, control system development or application
- Knowledge of combustion and emission control technologies
- Working knowledge of Calibration guides and engine management system development process.
- Educated to Degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Control, or similar relevant disciplines.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of tools such as MATLAB, Visual Basic, ATI, AVL Puma, Concerto and Cameo to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Diesel Calibration Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262