West Bromwich, England
almost 2 years ago
Die Maintenance Engineer
This is an immediate start opportunity for an experienced Die Maintenance Engineer who has worked with high tonnage press tooling; you'll be working on a day shift repatriating dies for presses up to 1,000T for a family owned company in West Bromwich.
Offering a 6 month contract to start, we are looking for the following for the Die Maintenance Engineer position:
- Previous experience as a Die Maintenance Engineer working with high tonnage presses
- Relevant engineering education (apprenticeship, NVQ etc)
- Proven experience in TIG welding (essential) with MIG/Stick secondary skills
- Able to grind back to surface following welding
- Isolate root cause of continual problems and offer ideas on how to rectify
This Die Maintenance Engineer contract role is an immediate start following a 2 stage interview process; the company can offer the following;
- Good contract rate
- Day hours
- 6 month contract
- Paid overtime
If this Die Maintenance Engineer position is of interest, then get in touch now.