We are currently seeking experienced Automotive Diagnostics Technicians for roles with a well know Engineering Consultancy based in the West Midlands.
- Analysis and further improvement of the complete vehicle diagnostics for world-leading passenger car manufacturers
- Deep joint development and cooperation with customer and internal technical development departments and suppliers
- Support the Diagnostics Failure Mode Effects Analysis on vehicle and component system levels
- Definition of acceptance criteria for validation test activities
- Performing complete vehicle diagnostic verification and reporting
- Status reporting and tracking of project tasks to the customer and management
- As an integral part of the project team, you should help to drive the development of the diagnostic tool chain
- Work with a professional international team of diagnostics engineers as consultants to one of the top premium vehicle manufacturers
- Work alongside system engineers in the design and robustness of new
- ADAS and intelligent vehicle features
- Employ FMEAs and System Architecture Diagrams to design and ensure robustness of Diagnostics coverage of new features
- Experience as a Master Technician or Degree level qualifications in Engineering.
- Good overview of the automotive architecture of a passenger car application
- Experienced in one of the following areas: Powertrain, Hybrid, Body / Chassis, Infotainment or Comfort Functions / Power Management
- Communication, teamwork and leading abilities
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Good English
- PREEvision knowledge
Salary will be commensurate with experience level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected Consultancy.