A Diagnostics Engineer is required with experienced in Diagnostics in one of the following areas: Powertrain, Hybrid, Body/Chassis, Infotainment or Comfort Functions/Power Management
Due to growth this company, a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires a Diagnostics Engineer for a new permanent role.
As a Diagnostics Engineer you will be required to:
- Analysis and further improvement of the complete vehicle diagnostics for world-leading passenger car manufacturers
- Deep joint development and cooperation with customer and internal technical development departments and suppliers
- Support the Diagnostics Failure Mode Effects Analysis on vehicle and component system levels
- Definition of acceptance criteria for validation test activities
- Performing complete vehicle diagnostic verification and reporting
- Status reporting and tracking of project tasks to the customer and internal management
- As an integral part of the project team, you should help to drive the development of the diagnostic tool chain
The Diagnostics Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, System Controls Engineering or similar
- Good overview of the automotive architecture of a passenger car application
- Experienced in Diagnostics in one of the following areas: Powertrain, Hybrid, Body/Chassis, Infotainment or Comfort Functions/Power Management
- Experience in system/function testing, analysis and verification methods and tools
- Enjoy teamwork, communicate and collaborate well with colleagues as well as suppliers
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Good English
- PREEvision knowledge
- Experience in working with CANoe or vTESTstudio, automated testing and experience from Design
- Skills: UDS communication protocol
- We look forward to receiving your details for the unique opportunity to join our growing, high-tech, international team.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the Diagnostics Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.