- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 11 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61891
Module Programming and Configuration Engineer – 55023
Pay Rate: Up to £23.06/hr LTD rate (inside IR35). AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks – rate will increase to £29.83/hr LTD.
Division: Marketing & Sales Operations
Contract Position based at Dunton (Hybrid one day a week post-training)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Module Programming and Configuration Engineer at a leading automotive company. We are looking for an individual with understanding and experience of diagnostic protocols and module programming techniques.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of diagnostic protocols and module programming techniques
- Good commercial mindset
- Process control and leadership
- General diagnostic related experience
- Team player and willingness to learn
- Electrical/mechanical degree in automotive
- OTX authoring experience
- Diagnostic engineering role with OTX capability
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.