- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59322
Diagnostic Subject Matter Expert - 54441
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
- As part of a global team, will have responsibility for on-vehicle prove-out/debug of all PT/BCE service functions supported in FDRS to service and repair customer vehicles. The SME will also support on-going maintenance and monitoring of diagnostic routines.
- Required to have a working knowledge of an open architecture authoring environment including OTX, Grade-X, Odyssey, XML programming and communication protocols.
- Required to have a working knowledge of Controller Area Network communication.
- Shall understand and interpret the data contained within various documents including FVA module specifications and develop suitable solutions for release into the FDRS service solution.
- Shall coordinate the verification of software changes released to FDRS tool and report field issues to respective tool owner.
- Shall liaise with global team to ensure FVA requirements are understood, and where possible optimize diagnostic procedures.
- Shall act as authority for FVA Powertrain and Body Chassis Electrical related topics and assist with technical inquires.
- Self-starter with technical background (Engineer preferred).
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong program management skills.
- Process focused.
- Willingness to interface to all levels of organization.
- German language an advantage.
- Min 2 years' experience managing technical projects.
- Knowledge and experience of diagnostic deliverables.
- Experience of vehicle communication protocols.
- Ability to work effectively within tight timelines.
- Experience in working in global and diverse environment.
- Education to degree level is desired.
- Vehicle systems / Powertrain experience highly desired.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.