Diagnostic Feature Engineer - Transmissions - 51788
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Diagnostic Feature Engineer is required with experience of diagnostic authoring or vehicle diagnostics calibration.
This company based in Basildon requires a Diagnostic Feature Engineer with knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems for a new contract role.
As a Diagnostic Feature Engineer, you will be required to be responsible for the development of guided diagnostic and service functions for Transmission, clutch & driveline. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the Powertrain Product Development team and customer services personnel. Work will include Current Model and Future Model diagnostic strategies and software.
The Diagnostic Feature Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and communication skills.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Appreciation of programming
- Experience of diagnostic authoring or vehicle diagnostics calibration.
- Excellent knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems and diagnostic messaging philosophy.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
If you have any questions about the Diagnostic Feature Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259