Diagnostic Engineer - 51522
Salary Range: £20.84 Ltd Co
Location: Basildon, Essex
A Diagnostic Engineer is required with knowledge of Electrical and Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures.
This company based in Basildon requires a Diagnostic Engineer with good knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems and diagnostic messaging philosophy for a new contract role.
As a Diagnostic Engineer, you will be required to:
- Deal with writing and maintaining diagnostic software on its Dealer Tools, namely, FDRS and EtisIDS (Symptom Based Diagnostics).
- Be responsible for project managing the development of diagnostic procedures & tool software.
- Work closely with Core Body, Chassis & Electrical Engineering teams and Vehicle Program personnel, as well as the wider Customer Services Division and its suppliers.
- Work will include Current Model vehicles and Future Models diagnostic strategies and software.
The Diagnostic Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Use of Vector toolsets like CANAlyser, DET Tool or suitable CAN Bus equivalent.
- Excellent, demonstrable, interpersonal, project management and communication skills.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Working knowledge of Electrical and Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures
- Good knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems and diagnostic messaging philosophy.
- Degree qualified
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of the automotive industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Diagnostic Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.