Diagnosis Leader - 35108 - up to £28.75/hr
Location: Nuneaton & Halewood on occasion
- Supporting the investigations into and diagnosis of components and systems returned under warranty that are not meeting the customers intent.
- Reviewing documentation and determine the necessary tests in order to successfully diagnose the core issue and make recommendations to the Project Control arm of the team to support effective project hand-over to the correct resolver.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven Diagnostic skills and experience having knowledge of testing criteria and execution based on Warranty Analysis. Vehicle Engineering architecture knowledge is essential
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience working with Engineering Requirements, Testing Specifications and component drawings. Vehicle Workshop experience is essential.
- Proven experience of Problem Solving methodology and execution
- Experience in Automotive, Aerospace or Manufacturing industry and engineering
- Conversant with a recognised structured problem solving methodology and workshop experience.
- Diagnosis: Experience of diagnostic and testing techniques and equipment (e.g. SDD, data loggers, instrumentation, fault finding)
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.