5 months ago
We are currently recruiting a permanent DevOps engineer for a specialist manufacturer of power distribution and protection equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of modified or new software products and applications using the Azure platform. The role can be home based or located at offices in Cumbria or Lancashire depending on preference.
- Develop high standard code to specification using test-driven development.
- Develop new tools to automate processes.
- Writing comprehensive tests to ensure continuous quality standards are met.
- Troubleshoot bugs and data issues identifying appropriate fixes.
Required Qualifications and experience
- Practical experience using C#.NET/ ASP.NET MVC/ Web API in an Object Oriented, commercial environment.
- Previous experience in a DevOps role with a good appreciation for DevOps best practice.
- Good skills in end-to-end Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with the Azure platform (APIM)
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to develop their career working for an exciting company.
In return for your experience, this company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Full time home working (may be infrequent trips to office required, particularly to begin with)
- Performance related bonus scheme
Interviews for the DevOps Engineer will commence as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.