4 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are for a DevOps Engineer for a Global Automotice company based in Birmingham. In the role you will work closely with the IT team, the project development teams, the Process Team and the Software Quality Assurance Team to maintain and improve automated and robust development environments.
You will be capable of being hands-on for DevOps activities where necessary and map the future for current and future DevOps developments and activities
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience as a DevOps team member or Team Leader. Experience of local server or/and cloud based CI/CD development and maintenance.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and Deployment (toolchain integration): e.g. JIRA/Confluence & Add-Ons, RTC, PTC, Jenkins, Gerrit, Crucible, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Hands on experience in Tasks Automation and Scripting: RegExp, Batch, Bash and Python
- Experience/knowledge of Linux administration: Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu; configuration, scripting
- Knowledge of Windows and Active Directory, computer networks and network security (authentication, LDAP, SSH)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (nice to have in practice)
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Lead ability/Team Player, "Can Do" attitude and "Bright" open minded
Suitably qualified and experienced DevOps Engineer should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.