Job title: Development Trimmer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £23.50ph
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon, are looking for an experienced Development Trimmer to join their team to help support project delivery.
- Flexibility as programme workload changes, you would need to work overtime when required to complete planned work
- Understanding of Design Product line up and specification and working to Design deadlines and quality
- Understanding of production techniques and prototype works
- Sewing machine usage
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Time served in relevant apprenticeship
- Must be fully competent in all aspects of Development Trimming
- Substantial experience working in all aspects of Development Trimming including Patterning, carpeting, steering wheels & Seating
- Excellent organisation skills & self motivation.
- The ability to work within a team and independently to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the Design aspiration.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.