Development Engineer / Senior Development Engineer - powertrain systems, Coventry
Tata Motors European technical Centre (TMETC) is responsible for advanced engineering projects for Tata India. It is based at Warwick University and has just relocated to the NAIC in brand new and prestigious premises. Staffing runs at approximately 100.
The powertrain team is responsible for powertrain systems rather than the base engine - this means cooling system, lubrication system, fueling system plus induction and exhaust. They are seeking a development engineer at junior or senior level to joing the team to help develop advanced products in these areas.
What you will do:
- Evaluate new powertrain technoliogies on mule vehicles, rigs or dynos
- Detailed analysis of data and reports to evaluate component performance in terms of engine performance and emissions
What you will need:
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years in automotive test or development - cooling systems, pumps, lubrication, radiators, exhausts, intake systems, manifolds, fuel systems or similar
- Be eligible to work in UK without a work permit
What you will get
- flexible hours, casual dress, early Fridays,
Please apply with updated CV and details of present package and availability. Please note if you reside outside of the EU but have a work permit (or dual nationality) then please specifically advise or you may be discarded. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information prior to submission, however should you have any questions please contact 01384 397555