about 2 years ago
Development Quality Engineer - R00021626
A Development Quality Engineer is required with experience in data analysis methods to work with design to achieve vehicle quality objectives.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Development Quality Engineer with knowledge of production processes (body, trim and electric systems) for a new contract role.
As a Development Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Analyse market data to identify customer concerns (warranty, dissatisfaction, durability)
- Support design in root cause analysis
- Work cross functionally with design, test and plant to achieve customer requirements
- Manage concern status and report at key milestones
- Support development process improvement activities
The Development Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of warranty data analysis methods (including Weibull)
- Good understanding problem solving techniques (KT, is/is not)
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of production processes (body, trim and electric systems)
If you have any questions about the Development Quality Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259..
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship