Job title: Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £36.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Diesel Engines
An experienced Development Engineer with experience in diesel engine performance and emissions calibration is required to join a world's leading manufacturers based in Stafford.
This is a contract position, brand new project and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a global organisation.
The role will focus on true engine development: involves, engine performance calibration, analysing data and trends, root cause corrective action and validation of corrective actions.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering Degree or other equivalent qualification/experience
- Experienced in engine Performance and Emissions calibration
- Knowledge of emissions measurement techniques, worldwide emission regulations and emissions measurement hardware.
- Knowledge of turbocharger matching, fuel system optimisation and control system development.
- Diesel engine component validation experience.
- Working knowledge of industrial diesel engine systems such as cooling, lubrication, air etc…
- Planning, conducting and reporting on engine-based noise and vibration testing.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.