£20 - £40 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job title: Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £40.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Diesel Engines
A Development Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This role offers the opportunity to work on the design and development of engines intended to meet the latest emissions legislation, with world-class levels of quality and reliability. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Ideal candidates will have engine development experience, knowledge of IC engines and be able to plan & execute challenging tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong technical background (technical degree preferred in mechanical or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- Good understanding of engine systems.
- Development experience of engine components & systems, including both rig and whole engine testing.
- Ability to lead and deliver problem resolution projects for engine components or systems.
- Experience of running and participating in FMEA.
- Knowledge and usage of Teamcenter - data management software.
Please contact James Tilley for more details on this Development Engineer position.