Job title: Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £36.00 per hour LTD
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
Industry: Diesel Engines
An opportunity for a Development Engineer has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines
The Aftertreatment team design, release and validate the Aftertreatment components and systems needed to ensure engines meet ever more demanding emissions requirements.
The Development Engineer role is particularly important as we progress though the validation of our major NPI projects.
The role ensures that components and systems are tested and validated so that we can deliver robust and durable products to our customers.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of test / validation plans for Aftertreatment components and systems
- Analysis of relevant data from field machines
- Investigating, understanding and fixing issues found during testing and validation (NPI issues)
- Supporting creation of design FMEAs and ongoing maintenance
- Building solid relationships with key Aftertreatment suppliers
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum plus relevant engineering experience.
- Time-served apprentice with an Engineering or Materials Science HNC/HND qualification with previous relevant engineering experience.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.