- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 12 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61915
Development Engineer - Aftertreatment/DEF/AdBlue
Up to £40/hr - Inside IR35
Peterborough/Remote - Hybrid
12 month initial contract
The successful applicant for this position will take responsibility for the development activities of aftertreatment components and systems for our clients engine ranges.
Each project offers the opportunity to work on the design and development of engines intended to meet the latest emissions legislation, with world-class levels of quality and reliability.
Ideal candidates would have a development and component ownership experience, knowledge of IC engines and be able to plan and execute challenging tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
Key skills to be developed at this level are data extraction/analysis, failure analysis and problem solving, application of simulation tools and methods, and practical application of theory and concepts.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer
- Execution of Exhaust Aftertreatment & Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) System validation activities.
- New product development technical issue resolution.
- Conducting FMEA on components and systems to identify and address design risks and determine validation needs.
- Working with the validation team to plan and execute validation tests.
- Experience of AdBlue
- Support of test and field issues, diagnose issues to root cause, put in place containment actions, and develop permanent corrective actions. Work with suppliers and keep stakeholders informed of progress and decisions.
For further information, please send your interest and CV to James Tilley - email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.