almost 2 years ago
Development Engineer/ Senior Development Engineer (Machinery)
Location - Staffordshire
Excellent Salary and Benefits
An experienced Development Engineer is required to join a world class business.
Joining the Backhoe team, you will get to work on an exciting programme to develop our range of Backhoes. Your main task is to test and develop new and current designs, and create solutions for any problems.
Your Responsibilities as a Development/Senior Development Engineer:
Depending on your level and experience, your main duties would include:
- Test and development of new and current product designs
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs
- Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects
- Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience
- Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles
- Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Good teamwork & communication skills
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.