- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 17 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59849
Job Title – Development Engineer
£ 35,000 p.a. - £ 40,000 p.a. + early finish Friday + Benefits
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you a Development Engineer interested in working on advanced design & development projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Development Engineer with a degree and experience in automotive systems development. If this sounds like you continue reading..
Development Engineer responsibilities;
- Supporting the design and development of mechanical and electronic systems on pre-production super car projects , as part of the design team.
- Testing of automotive products that use new technology
- Comparison of test data to design simulations to determine the cause of performance issues.
- Leading testing and development process for prototype and pre-production parts, problem solving & continuous improvement
- Communicating issues arising from development and testing to project teams and customers via written and verbal means. Provide recommendations on implementing solutions to issues and for the verification of any design changes.
- Operation of lab facilities to complete research and development activities relating to new technology
- Thermal testing of heat sinks, fans and thermal interface materials to optimise thermal management
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Development Engineer with the following;
- Educated to degree / HND level in a relevant engineering or scientific subject
- More than two years experience within automotive electro mechanical assemblies
- Confident in physics and mathematics
- A passion for innovation & problem solving
- Practical skills and experience in building & modifying prototypes
- Interest in automotive engineering and technology
If you are a Development Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Development Engineer, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.