£30k - 32k per year + benefits package
7 months ago
Job Title: Development & Test Engineer
Salary Range: £28K - £32K
Location: Berkshire, UK
Industry: Applicator Systems for various industries
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has engaged with a key client and a leading organisation within applicator systems. They have a global presence and hold a well-known and establish brand within the industry. Due to continuous business growth we are looking to recruit a Development and Test Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will be based from the Berkshire facility near Newbury.
As the Development and Test Engineer you will see a productevolve from concept, design and launch to being tried and tested throughout its life cycle. This will be a fast-paced role so working within a similar industry would be beneficial.
As part of the design team you will assist in the development and launch of new products, including prototype build and product verification. You will also help develop and evolve our existing products to ensure they are continually meeting the needs of our customers.
Specific duties will include: -
- Manufacture of prototype components & assemblies
- Lead build & test of prototypes,
- Conduct technical reviews and performance benchmark testing
- Plan and build tooling, jigs & fixtures to support product test and verification requirements
- Perform product verification testing to internal and national/global test requirements
- Coordinate an manage test schedules and activities
- Document & analyse test data
- Assist with failure analysis, investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Oversee, assist and develop additive manufacturing capability
We are seeking a development and test engineer who should: -
- Be Qualified to ONC mechanical standard
- Have experience of working in a Quality Assured environment
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be competent in the use of MS Project and CAD
- Have experience of manual machining processes
- Be able to work individually with minimum supervision
This role may suit a candidate who is hands on, has strong operational experience and is looking to apply their skills in a product development environment
- 25 days holiday
- On site car parking
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program and benefits platform
Here is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a growing organisation that will provide a solid platform for you to pursue a successful, enjoyable career.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today for more information and apply!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.