Up to £13.00 p/h PAYE
about 1 month ago
An established manufacturer of vehicle components is seeking a Despatch Coordinator on temp to perm basis to support with an increased workload.
- Manage despatch operations for the company ensuring manufactured products are shipped to the customer on-time and in-full.
- Specifically supporting two key accounts you will ensure the transport and despatch of products to both UK and international customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of transport booking, invoices and despatch notes.
- Monitor fulfilment of orders and release on-time to meet deadlines
- Obtain and negotiate shipping quotes when requested
- Liaise with couriers and relevant parties with any customs/export issues.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous export experience ideally within a manufacturing environment
- PC literate with the ability to navigate various internal portal systems i.e. GT Nexus, EDI Portal and customer shipping portals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Demonstrate accuracy and efficiency with strong organisational skills
- Be a confident communicator capable of liaising with numerous stakeholders
- Adaptable and willing to support with other duties as required
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 16:30
- Friday 8:30 - 13:30
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
- Based on-site
Interested in the above role? Please apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.