Logistics & Despatch Co-Ordinator
Salary Range: Competitive
A Logistics & Despatch Co-Ordinator is required for a Construction Industry company based in Knockloughrim, County Londonderry, you will be responsible for order processing and scheduling of vehicles.
Candidates with experience of scheduling of vehicles and customer order processing within the Construction Industry would be well received.
As a Logistics & Despatch Co-Ordinator.
- Operation of the Company’s computerised despatch systems
- Receive and process orders for stone, ready mixed and precast concrete & blacktop products
- Scheduling of vehicles on a daily basis
- Liaising with contract personnel to ensure efficient and timely deliveries
- Liaising with production facilities to ensure adequate supply of products
- Confirm and process invoices for cash sales
- Liaise with Credit Control Dept. regarding customer credit limits and prices
- Liaise with drivers regularly including coordinating tachograph management
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery dates, times and directions to site
- Liaise with sales staff
- Update delivery documentation on its return to office after delivery
- Follow up on sales leads
- Deal with enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Provide after sales support
- Any other duties as required
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including Health & Safety
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office
The Logistics & Despatch Co-Ordinator will have the following skills or experience:
- English & Maths GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Excel and Outlook in particular
- Excellent communication skills and an effective telephone manner
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and adapt approach to achieve effective outcomes
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Proven problem-solving skills with a desire to get things done
- Reliable and dependable with a flexible approach to work and working hours
- Experience of working in a despatch office
- Have a good knowledge of the construction industry
- Hold a valid driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Logistics & Despatch experience within the construction industry. In return this construction company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Logistics & Despatch from within Construction industry sectors and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Logistics & Despatch Co-Ordinator role, please contact Paul Broadhead, email@example.com at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.