£40k - 50k per year + Benefits
2 months ago
IT Operations Analyst
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Location – London
Desktop Support, Intune, Azure, I Manage, O365, SCCM, Windows 10, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP
An experienced IT Operations Analyst is required with technical knowledge of Windows OS and Windows Server. Candidates with experience of the Legal industry would be well received.
Due to growth within this company, a Legal Services business based in London requires a IT Operations Analyst with a wide range of technical experience for a new permanent role. As the IT Operations Analyst, you will be required to:
- Provide Incident/Problem Management through to resolution
- Assist on a variety of IT projects.
- Provide support to users as required.
- Provide IT Advice and guidance
- Responsible for O365 environment
- Main point of contact for support issues raised by the service desk.
The IT Operations Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Deployment and management of Windows 10
- Support/Implementation of Intune/Azure Mobile devices
- Able to build Windows servers.
- Technical support knowledge of O365 applications
- Experience of Windows OS, Windows Server, exchange, and VPN technologies
- A good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP
- Experience of Legal applications (Work 10, Intapp, CRM, iManage)
- Excellent Communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to develop your career further. In return for your experience, this London based company will offer you:
Salary - £40,000 - 50,000 + -Benefits
A great working environment
Excellent career Development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Operations Analyst role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.