Our client, a global tier 1 automotive business are on the lookout for a number of Design Verification Engineers to work with the Harness Design and EDS Teams
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that the engineered product is in line with all relevant specifications and fit for use & function. The results will be tracked against and reported in the Harness Design Verification Plan
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
The engineer will work within and also lead part of this team which is co-located at the customer. He/she is going to be responsible for the design and product verification of a number of specific products from the definition to the
- Develop the Harness Design Verification Plan to ensure design robustness in line with project timing
- Coordinating the Harness Design Verification Plan.
- Liaise with EDS Project Engineers to ensure the design meets SDS requirements.
- Support project engineer in ensuring the design discipline & DFMEA are adhered to
- Ensure all recommended actions are integrated into harness design and DVP.
- Report in a timely manner the status of open issues in DVP/SDS/DFMEA.
- Participate in design reviews to secure correct output to the plant.
- Participate in the customer FMEA.
- Participate in Customer Project and Engineering meetings according project set up.
- Complete validation activities in line with DV Plan