Job title: Design Project Leader - Automotive
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Hourly rate: Excellent (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Design Project Leader to develop automotive technology that will meet the demands of tomorrow's global markets. Modular development and advanced virtual engineering will enable our client to deliver world-class technology to their brand.
- Accountable for project management of design content during vehicle product development phases.
- Integration of overall project / program plans with design project plans and sub plans
- Manages overall delivery timing, content and quality in the project team. Maintains Resourcing, Economy, Forecasts & Follow up
- Task delegation and follow up for project team members
- Close working relationship with Product development, Design leadership team, Program management
- Communication with stakeholders and management
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Extensive project experience within automotive design
- Good Understanding of all processes and tools within Automotive product design
- Extensive knowledge of processes interfacing with Automotive product
- Ability to manage and analyse economic data (forecast, budget and actuals)
- Application and interpretation of programme plans to meet project goals in terms of time, cost and change management skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.