- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 12 July 2022
- Job Ref: 60772
Title: Design Programme Project Lead - 37687
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £28.12/hr Ltd (PAYE option also available)
Design Programme Lead
- Provide liaison between Design Team and Programme Team.
- Manage Design Programme Timing, working with Design Team and Programme Team to ensure delivery of programme milestones.
- Manage Design Resource requirements, working with Design Team and Programme Team to ensure delivery of programme milestones at the agreed resource levels.
- Manage Design Model Property creation, including content, timing and review cadence
- Project Management experience, dealing with timing, Risk & issue resolution, cost and resource systems
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels and expertise: notably Design, Marketing, Programme
- Excellent organisation skills & self-motivation
- Programme Management experience
- JLR PCDS experience
- Strong understanding of the Design Process and planning knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications experience: notably Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams is essential
- Ability to drive a team to deliver cost and time efficient solutions to the Design aspiration
- Flexibility - as programme workload changes the candidate would be expected to work at Gaydon or from Home
- Identify opportunities for process improvements across the department as well as opportunities for cross-functional efficiencies to deliver all design programmes on time, on cost, and on quality.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.