Design Integrity Engineer - 53021
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Design Integrity Engineer is required with experience with FMEA tools.
This company based in Basildon requires a Design Integrity Engineer to coach and lead assessment of Failure Mode Avoidance documents for components, modules, systems and features for a new contract role.
The Design Integrity Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Failure Mode Avoidance tools (FMEA, Robust Engineering, verification methods, etc)
- Development of design verification plans
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in body structures, powertrain, electrical systems, chassis, or vehicle engineering
- Deployment of quality methods in product development, P-diagrams, FMEA, etc
- Coaching or mentoring of a technical subject, ideally quality methods
- Bachelors degree in engineering, physical science or numerate discipline
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of engineering tools and methods to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Design Integrity Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.