over 1 year ago
Job Title: Sprinkler Design Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sprinkler Design Engineer to work for our client who is a leading designer and supplier of fire protection systems.
- The role will be working with a wide range of Sprinkler Systems and Fire Detection Systems.
Key responsibilities as a Design Engineer:
- Involved in the preparation of design drawings for a number of projects across the business
- Working closely with the team and the Head of Design to deliver on project for its range of customers.
- Technical Support with all stakeholders
- Product high quality fire protection drawings in line with the relevant design standards
- Work heavily with the design software
- Work closely with Project Engineers/Estimating colleagues across the business
- Occasionally attend site visits with stakeholder
Background and experience:
- Post-secondary education, HNC, ONC, BTEC or ‘A’ Level.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience of designing sprinkler systems to LPC Rules.
- Experience with Revit
- Knowledge of FPA, FM Global Standards and NFPA.
- This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well-respected market leading business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Design and experience of sprinkler systems and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.