Job Title - Design Engineer - Powertrain Outer Cooling System
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Up to £45.00 per hour LTD
Duration - 6 month contract
An experienced Design Engineer with experience in Powertrain Cooling Systems is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The operation of Cooling Systems are divided into two groups working closely together (Outer and Engine mounted cooling system) in order to provide complete cooling systems to all engine and car projects. Cooling system is a fundamental area in respect to thermal management and C02 reduction.
You will work in close cooperation with their suppliers and different car and engine projects. Our client delivers complete system to new car projects and to current running production and have the total responsibility for the complete cooling system in the car.
- Designer of brackets (in metal or plastic), hose routing and packaging.
- Design and release models.
- Participate in design and packaging meetings. Also summon to meeting to solve packaging issues or similar.
- Catia V5, mechanical design.
- Team Center.
- Knowledge of automotive design.
- Driver's license (B-level)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley