over 1 year ago
Job Title - Design Engineer (Powertrain)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Design Engineer (Powertrain) with experience in Clutch Systems is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Description: The Propulsion Hardware Module Team is responsible for the development of new global transmissions from the early concept phase to industrialization. These transmissions will be the main technology for the Group. The development is carried out by several parties inside the Group as well as by external contractors.
- Component responsible within shifting and Clutch System Group
- Work closely with suppliers and manufacturing to get an optimized design
- Support the release routines and release plan
- 3D modeling in Creo
- Experience in mechanical design
- Experience of working in CAD, preferable ProE/Creo
- Experience of working in PLM systems, preferable Teamcenter
- Experience in developing transmissions for automotive use is a merit
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.