£15 - £33 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job title: Design Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £33.00 per hour LTD
Location: Desford, Leicestershire
Industry: Off Highway
A Design Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This position is an opportunity for a Design Engineer / Detailer to join a global technical team responsible for the design of Compact Wheel Loader (CWL).
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of components and assembly's which could include hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, castings, non-metallic's and a variety of other installations.
You will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards in both design and component detailing, ensuring designs are validated to meet functional and technical requirements.
In order to do this you will have a working knowledge of solid modelling (ideally CREO) , geometric tolerancing and engineering data management systems.
To apply for this position you should have experience in some of the following:
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience.
- CAD Design of components and assembly's in CREO.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA's.
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Completing CPPD with suppliers and internal teams.
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.