Job title: Design Engineer - Large Engines
Salary Range: Competitive
Industry: Off Highway - Diesel Engines
A Design Engineer has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will join a division who designs and manufactures diesel, gas and reman engines, ranging from 400 kilowatts to 16 megawatts of power, and the key engine systems such as fuel, air, aftertreatment and cooling which are used to power oil & gas, electric power, marine, rail and machine applications around the world.
In this role you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the design and development of new product concepts and complex engineering projects.
You will design and develop engine components and systems to release to production production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, optimised cost and serviceability.
You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams and suppliers whilst contributing to the planning and delivery of projects.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Requires a bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
- Pro/Engineer (CREO) experience
- Incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to gain a mastery of complex engineering and manufacturability concepts.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts.
- Requires strong leadership ability and good communications skills.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.